What Being a Top 100 Best Small Workplace Means to Me
17-year veteran CampusWorks employee IT Director Linda Champion recently shared what being recognized as a Fortune Top 100 small workplace means to her. “It means validation for our efforts,” she shared. “It’s wonderful to be a part of a company that believes in you, gives you opportunities, and provides you support.”
CampusWorks’ Guiding Principles
Our Guiding Principles enable us to deliver outstanding service, satisfying careers, and financial success.
- Integrity and ethics are the basis for advancing our business.
- If it is good for the client, it is good for CampusWorks.
- Our people and results distinguish us.
- We stop, think, and then go.
- We do what we say.
- We respect diversity, experience, innovation, and courage.
- We are compassionate.
- We are a team. You are never alone.
- We work with, not around.