Guiding Principles Exemplar Award Nominee – April 21
CampusWorks is proud to recognize our awesome team members who are nominated by their peers for the Guiding Principles Exemplar Award. These individuals demonstrate the highest standards of service and collaboration with clients and colleagues. Please join us in celebrating Pamela’s outstanding accomplishments…
Pamela Deaner | Director, Admininstrative Operations
» We are a team. You are never alone.
» We stop, think, and then go.
» Our people and results distinguish us.
Why she was nominated:
“The A&M-San Antonio Future Summit would not have happened without her expertise, her dedication to ensuring this would be a successful event for the client, and her going out of her way to assist.“
“She is one of the most thorough and intentional professionals with whom I have had the opportunity to work.“
“She is the consummate professional. She is incredibly knowledgeable, reliable, and polished. I credit her for the success of the Future Summit!”
CampusWorks’ Guiding Principles
Our Guiding Principles enable us to deliver outstanding service, satisfying careers, and financial success.
- Integrity and ethics are the basis for advancing our business.
- If it is good for the client, it is good for CampusWorks.
- Our people and results distinguish us.
- We stop, think, and then go.
- We do what we say.
- We respect diversity, experience, innovation, and courage.
- We are compassionate.
- We are a team. You are never alone.
- We work with, not around.