Guiding Principles Exemplar Award Nominee
CampusWorks is proud to recognize our awesome team members who are nominated by their peers for the Guiding Principles Exemplar Award. These individuals demonstrate the highest standards of service and collaboration with clients and colleagues. Please join us in celebrating Ellen’s outstanding accomplishments…
Ellen Ewing | Scheduling Coordinator
» We are a team. You are never alone.
» Our people and results distinguish us.
Why she was nominated:
“I make requests for her assistance weekly, if not daily…She is always incredibly responsive and supportive…I always know I can go to her if I have a question, need clarification, or would like assistance building a report. I couldn’t do my job without her!”
“Her expertise, insight, and commitment to helping others distinguishes us…and because of her efforts (as part of the buddy and mentoring programs), she is supporting others as they and their results distinguish us!”
CampusWorks’ Guiding Principles
Our Guiding Principles enable us to deliver outstanding service, satisfying careers, and financial success.
- Integrity and ethics are the basis for advancing our business.
- If it is good for the client, it is good for CampusWorks.
- Our people and results distinguish us.
- We stop, think, and then go.
- We do what we say.
- We respect diversity, experience, innovation, and courage.
- We are compassionate.
- We are a team. You are never alone.
- We work with, not around.