Guiding Principles Exemplar Award Nominee
CampusWorks is proud to recognize our awesome team members who are nominated by their peers for the Guiding Principles Exemplar Award. These individuals demonstrate the highest standards of service and collaboration with clients and colleagues. Please join us in celebrating Mike’s outstanding accomplishments…
Mike Kurtz | Senior Optimization Executive/Program Manager
» Our people and results distinguish us.
» We are a team. You are never alone.
Why he was nominated:
“A few months ago, a team member lost an extensive report they had saved on their device before loading into Teams. They were frantically attempting to find the document, and he volunteered to help troubleshoot.
The teammate wrote, ‘Thank you so much for your help on the Friday of a holiday weekend. You were such a blessing to me tonight. I truly appreciate your patience and kindness.’ This speaks to his compassionate collegiality and showing that teammates aren’t alone.”
CampusWorks’ Guiding Principles
Our Guiding Principles enable us to deliver outstanding service, satisfying careers, and financial success.
- Integrity and ethics are the basis for advancing our business.
- If it is good for the client, it is good for CampusWorks.
- Our people and results distinguish us.
- We stop, think, and then go.
- We do what we say.
- We respect diversity, experience, innovation, and courage.
- We are compassionate.
- We are a team. You are never alone.
- We work with, not around.