Guiding Principles Exemplar Award Nominee
CampusWorks is proud to recognize our awesome team members who are nominated by their peers for the Guiding Principles Exemplar Award. These individuals demonstrate the highest standards of service and collaboration with clients and colleagues. Please join us in celebrating Dave’s outstanding accomplishments…
Dave Arnett | Senior Technologist
» If it is good for the client, it is good for CampusWorks.
» Our people and results distinguish us.
» We are compassionate.
Why he was nominated:
“We turn to Dave often with special problems that don’t occur during typical office hours. While extremely competent and knowledgeable with all our systems, it is his customer service skills that truly set him apart. We admire his professionalism, his calm presence, and his willingness to be there whenever he is needed, we appreciate more than we can say.”
CampusWorks’ Guiding Principles
Our Guiding Principles enable us to deliver outstanding service, satisfying careers, and financial success.
- Integrity and ethics are the basis for advancing our business.
- If it is good for the client, it is good for CampusWorks.
- Our people and results distinguish us.
- We stop, think, and then go.
- We do what we say.
- We respect diversity, experience, innovation, and courage.
- We are compassionate.
- We are a team. You are never alone.
- We work with, not around.