Guiding Principles Exemplar Award Nominee
CampusWorks is proud to recognize our awesome team members who are nominated by their peers for the Guiding Principles Exemplar Award. These individuals demonstrate the highest standards of service and collaboration with clients and colleagues. Please join us in celebrating Julie’s outstanding accomplishments…
Julie Falconer | Senior Optimization Executive/Program Manager
» We are a team. You are never alone.
» Our people and results distinguish us.
» If it is good for the client, it is good for CampusWorks.
Why she was nominated:
“In all my work with her, I have found her to be exceptional. She is professional, reliable, organized, polished yet personable.”
She is the consummate consultant. She consistently seeks to understand the client’s perspective, priorities, and pain points, and then offers them relevant and creative recommendations to help them achieve their goals.”
CampusWorks’ Guiding Principles
Our Guiding Principles enable us to deliver outstanding service, satisfying careers, and financial success.
- Integrity and ethics are the basis for advancing our business.
- If it is good for the client, it is good for CampusWorks.
- Our people and results distinguish us.
- We stop, think, and then go.
- We do what we say.
- We respect diversity, experience, innovation, and courage.
- We are compassionate.
- We are a team. You are never alone.
- We work with, not around.