Guiding Principles Exemplar Award Nominee
CampusWorks is proud to recognize our awesome team members who are nominated by their peers for the Guiding Principles Exemplar Award. These individuals demonstrate the highest standards of service and collaboration with clients and colleagues. Please join us in celebrating Warren’s outstanding accomplishments…
Warren Johnson | Senior Optimization Executive
» If it is good for the client, it is good for CampusWorks.
» We stop, think, then go.
» Integrity and ethics are the basis for advancing our business.
Why he was nominated:
“He consistently considers how we can bring even more value to the customer, whether through helping them grow enrollments, improve educational outcomes, or enhance processes.
He takes time to conduct his research, ask critical questions, and strategize before he takes action. He is trustworthy and demonstrates exemplary character in the way he makes decisions, uses resources, engages with customers, and works with colleagues.”
CampusWorks’ Guiding Principles
Our Guiding Principles enable us to deliver outstanding service, satisfying careers, and financial success.
- Integrity and ethics are the basis for advancing our business.
- If it is good for the client, it is good for CampusWorks.
- Our people and results distinguish us.
- We stop, think, and then go.
- We do what we say.
- We respect diversity, experience, innovation, and courage.
- We are compassionate.
- We are a team. You are never alone.
- We work with, not around.